Pyramid Valley InternationalClaim this page
Set amidst exceedingly peaceful and pleasing natural environs, Pyramid Valley International is the 'New Shambala’ of our time. The Pyramid Valley has been built to spread the role of Science of Meditation, Vegetarianism and Pyramid Power to one and all. Inspired by the vision of Brahmarshi Patriji, the Pyramid Spiritual Trust (India), built this majestic pyramid which is 102ft. tall with sides measuring 160 ft. each. The trust is a core organization of Pyramid Spiritual Societies Movement (PSSM) - a non-religious, non-cult, not-for-profit, voluntary spiritual organization.
Everybody is welcome to Pyramid Valley. Towering over the expanse is the world's largest Meditational Pyramid in all its glory! Its precise measurements, the murals on the walls, its tastefully decorated interiors combine to produce an inspiring and rejuvenating effect on those who meditate within its confines. This mega 'Maitreya Buddha Pyramid' is open 18hours a day to welcome anyone looking to start or continue their spiritual journey in right earnest.
The fact that it has been recently voted as one of the seven wonders of Bengaluru, only reinstates the magnificence of this structure dedicated to all humanity.
Location: Pyramid Valley is located on Kanakapura Road near Harohalli, just 20KM away from Nice road/ Kanakapura Road junction. It takes 25 minutes to reach by Car from Nice road. All buses going to Kanakapura from Bengaluru go past the Pyramid Valley location. For more log on to pyramid valley website.
Free Regular Programs at Pyramid Valley
- Daily Meditation Classes
- Every Sunday - workshop on Meditation for Joyous living
- Interactions with Senior Pyramid Masters
- Dhyana Mahila Program on 15th of every month
- "Dhyana Belagu" Meditation for Rural Empowerment
- Senior Citizens "Spiritual Retreat" on 25lh of every month
- "Preran" - a workshop in Kannada
- Monthly Full Moon Meditation
- Spirituality for youth on 1st Saturday of every month
Features of Pyramid Valley
- World's Largest Meditational Pyramid
- A/c Conference Hall-200 capacity
- Book Shop
- Hills, Valleys, Water Bodies and Coconut Groves
- Art Galleries with Buddhist Themes
- Several meditational spots in natural environments
- Cottage/Room/Dormitory accommodation
- Free Annadana dining and Cafeteria facilities
In addition, Pyramid Valley facilities are also open to organizations and individual masters for conducting their self-development workshops and seminars.
For more details contact Mr. Prasad@+91 8147093630
Submit your company info here.